- Annual Campaign – Donate to Temple Solel’s Annual Campaign.
- Art @ Solel Fund – To enhance the Temple Solel facility through art and/or art supplies, along with providing an annual art scholarship.
- Building Beautification Fund – This fund is used to keep Temple Solel ‘beautiful’ from a decorative standpoint.
- Capital Fund – Supports capital improvements as approved by the Temple Board of Trustees.
- Caring Community Fund – Supports our Caring Committee, which reaches out to those who have experienced both simchas and sadness. Their services include hospital visitations and setting up the shiva home.
- Cary J. Zucker Youth Library Fund – Money from this fund goes toward the preschool library.
- Edward and Celia Linder Memorial Interfaith Bridge-Building Fund – Used to support Temple Solel’s Interfaith programming.
- Endowment Foundation – Supports the Temple Solel Endowment Foundation.
- Family Promise Fund – Supporting Temple Solel’s initiative with Family Promise of Greater Phoenix by building communities and strengthening lives for housing challenged families.
- General Fund – Contributions support our operating budget and cover any unplanned expenses.
- Irma & Al Feldman Yiddish Club Fund – Used to support Yiddish Club activities.
- Jane and Bob Podall Library Fund – Money from this fund is used to purchase books and library supplies.
- Men of Solel Fund – Used to support Men of Solel activities.
- Oneg Shabbat – Supports our beautiful Friday evening onegs.
- Prayer Book Fund – Used to purchase prayerbooks and books for special services.
- Sisters of Solel Fund – Used to support Sisters of Solel activities.
- Social Action Fund – Supports our Social Action Committee.
- Temple Solel Hardship Relief Fund – Created to financially assist temple members struggling due to COVD-19 hardships. Please fill out this confidential request form for those in need.
- Tzedakah Fund – Monthly collections supporting a rotating list of charities in our community.
- Dr. Gerald H. Becker Adult Education Fund
- Religious School Fund
- Solel Preschool General Donation
- The Solel Preschool Parent Association (SPPA) Fund
- Temple Solel Preschool Teacher Fund
- Religious School Camp Scholarship Fund – Offers scholarships to children attending summer camps.
- Dr. Willard Abraham Memorial Fund – This fund helps to underwrite the cost of religious school and/or for special programming.
- The Solel Preschool Scholarship Fund
- High School Fund
- Jim Waxenberg Youth Fund
- Levine Youth Group Fund – Established to assist the Temple Solel youth and allow them to attend various programs.
- Rabbi Linder’s Discretionary Fund
- Rabbi Stiel’s Discretionary Fund
- Cantorial Soloist Todd Herzog’s Discretionary Fund
Donations to Temple Solel funds are tax deductible – please consult your tax advisor for more information.