Lifelong Learning is a central focus of study at Temple Solel. We encourage all our members to continue their exploration and inquiry through their personal journeys to spiritual growth and a continuous quest for more questions and not just answers. Lifelong learning is more about the journey and not just the destination.
Along with prayer and acts of Tikkun Olam (Repair of the World), life-long learning is fundamental to Jewish life. In addition to informing us about our history, heritage, and culture, participating in Jewish learning facilitates the development of lasting friendships and a strong sense of belonging to a vibrant spiritual community.
- Experience the power of prayer
- Be guided by the precepts of Jewish ethics
- Act on the expectation of social justice
- Experience the joy of our life cycle events
- Understand the spirituality of Jewish holidays
- Learn about issues in the local and global Jewish community
- Create a meaningful sacred community
Lunch and Learn
Adult B’nai Mitzvah
Click on our Calendar for upcoming dates.