We can’t help if we don’t know who needs help, so please contact us when you or someone you care about needs care from our community.
I Want To Help.
- Deliver a Caring Bag to new members, congregants who have lost someone in their lives, or new parents.
- Become a Greeter at Temple services and programs.
- Help our seniors get to services or run errands.
- Shiva Support – Comfort your fellow congregants by just showing up at a shiva
- Photograph Temple Solel events
- Leadership opportunities at Temple Solel
- Help cook congregational dinners
- Help alleviate isolation and loneliness by making reassurance calls to home-bound peers through our Seniors Calling Seniors program.
- Cook and serve at homeless shelters
- Sing in the Intergenerational Choir
Contact Membership@templesolel.org or Engagement Specialist, email@example.com if you have any questions or want to get involved!
I Don’t Have Time To Volunteer, But I Want To Help!
The Caring Community’s budget comes directly from Temple Solel’s Caring Community Fund. Your gift, in honor or memory of a friend or loved one, will help us to pay it forward. Please consider a donation to the Caring Community Fund so that we can continue providing support and comfort to the members of Temple Solel.